Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nice weekend, bird troubles, therapeutic gardening

So I've been taking it easy this weekend. I had two cheat days, which were also rest days. I ate what I felt like eating, but tried to limit the overall calorie intake by eating less often and smaller portions. Sunday today was solid in the food department. I also didn't exercise Friday or Saturday, but today our best friend bike ride was longer than usual. And I think we're ready to start adding length. My muscles have continued to be tight because I have continued to neglect stretching them.

A big event in my life happened yesterday, and I'm just thankful everything has turned out the way it has so far.
My pet bird of 12 years became very ill and had to be rushed to the animal hospital.

Edit: I drafted this post on Monday August 12th and never published it until I noticed it was still in draft mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment