I think I need to be more present in my life.
I say this because I had a clear list of goals yesterday, and I was happy to do all of them. Yet, "tomorrow" is shining on outside, and most of my goals still lay unattended.
I didn't do my yoga, or read about my plant problems, or mix the pesticides. And I had two tacos instead of a shake.
To be fair, we did go on our best friend bike ride, and I made dinner. After making dinner: shouldn't I get to eat some of it?
I think I need to be more present and stop watching so many videos. Netflix/YouTube, I am not going to watch you for 7 days. Starting now. No videos on FB, or twitter, or anything.
Mantra: Be Present.
Back in a bit...
10/7
I swam yesterday!! I SWAM
yesterday!!
Oh my god It was amazing! I did a pretty good job according to my coach.
Yes, I am writing this post a day late, and no I didn't get any real gardening or yoga done,.... But I SWAM YESTERDAY.
Like, a lot of layoffs. But mostly I was focusing on foo item and my god do my arms hurt today.
I need to focus on rolling my body instead of turning my neck because I think that was my limiting factor yesterday.
That was soooooo awesome.
Here's to an even better today! See you next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment