How am I doing so far?
Be present. Be consistent. As my best friend pointed out today, this is officially two weeks of consistent bike riding. So that's awesome! For me, it's unprecedented. But hopefully I'll be breaking a lot of personal records in the coming months. (Yeah, that's right I said it: months. I'm in this for the long haul.)As far as being present, I did some more chores when I got home today instead of diving straight into Netflix and Imgur. Buuuut I did watch a fifteen minute animated short after I *did* make it to Imgur. Other than that, though, I mostly haven't had time to not be present. Between work being busy and working out afterwards, I'm putting demands on myself. Which I am ok with. To be honest, there is more work I could have done today.
Garden:
I took the photos of my plants today. They show you all of the plants I am currently tending... Except now I notice I didn't get one of the little rose. I will handle that tomorrow. I also tried to take up-close details of what I think are the symptoms the plant is showing.
The grape is pretty straight forward - bugs everywhere. The basil is good except for a few spots and needing to be repotted. The coleus is also mostly good for a few minutes. These all got sprayed with the Off! Bug stuff I got.
Yoga/Exercise:
As I mentioned before: I SWAM YESTERDAY. For realsies. And I did a good job. And I want to keep doing it.Today, we went on another best friend bike ride.
And I got my fitbit today! And I set up my account. I'm actually really excited to get in touch with other people I know who have them (I'm sure there are at least two) and do a bit of competition. Friendly-like, of course. But I'm interested in comparing where I am to other people, in addition to comparing to where I was before.
Still no yoga yet... But the night is young, we shall see. I can definitely feel my muscles tightening over time with the lack of yoga and/or a stretch routine after workouts.
Diet:
Today I've had:
No ionix
Strawberry shake
Two donuts
Cheesburger w avocado/mushroom
French Fries
Protein whey drink
IsaLean choco shake
Today was my second day with: NO CANDY. I've decided that candy consumption is only acceptable on Halloween! So I can't wait for that. We'll see which holiday I decide is also acceptable as the months wear on...
Summary
I did better at photos this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment